Greetings Fur-baby Parents:
While we may not be able to compete with the National Dog Show for "Best in Show," what we CAN DO is celebrate our four-legged guests who stay with us for just a day or two and sometimes for weeks. You know who you are! Each week during the month of December, we will be awarding one canine guest and one feline guest with the Best Boarder Award. Each guest must be current on all vaccinations including DHLPP or FVRCP, Rabies and Bordetella.
Winners will get their pictures taken with staff, get a treat bag and have a chance to win one of the following: one complimentary day of boarding, a complimentary nail trim, or a complimentary ear cleaning.
Participants will have a chance to prove that they are the Best Boarder by demonstrating the following:
1. Being courteous and friendly to other canine or feline visitors ( no barking or growling at or hissing at other boarders)
2. Going to the bathroom in the designated areas (no pooping or peeing in kennels or runways)
3. Having good table manners (finishing food and not spilling it everywhere)
4. Going to bed on time (no loud parties with the neighbors)
5. Being cooperative with kennel staff and technicians (no jumping on or scratching staff, listening to staff while exercising, and taking medications as needed, if on medication)
The Best Boarder Award will be awarderd once per week with one canine companion winner and one feline companion winner.
Good luck guests from all of us at Johnstown Veterinary Associates!